If you have a pressure mat that is an older version that the T7, please contact us directly at [email protected]com.
V1 Pro - Desktop or Laptop
Connect with USB extension cord.
- Included with your mat is a USB extension cord. Using the supplied USB extension cord, connect your Pressure Mat to the USB port in your computer. *Do not plug your pressure mat into any other power source besides the USB port of your laptop or desktop.*
- Start up the V1 Pro software and the Pressure Mat will automatically be detected
V1 Pro App - iPhone/iPad
Connect with DataPort
- Ensure DataPort power is OFF (green LED not on); plug USB cord from your Pressure Mat to USB port on the DataPort box.
- Press the green button to turn on the DataPort (the light will turn green).
- If the light does not come on, use the AC adapter to supply power and charge the battery
- Search for wireless network connections. In the list find the DataPort that has the model number on the side of the box. (e.g., DataPort-xxxxxx).
- Click to connect to the DataPort and, if prompted for a password, key in the password printed on a label underneath the DataPort box.
Did this answer your question?