Ready to begin using the V1 Pro app?
Watch the following video or follow the steps below.
Here are a few simple instructions to get you started.
Before logging in select Remember My Password if you want to skip this step in the future. Once you've entered a valid email address and password, you’ll be presented with a list of academies for you to choose from. Select your branded academy from this list.
Your locker is divided into two sections: My Videos and My Lessons & Drills.
My Videos houses raw video that you’ve uploaded for analysis performed by you or another instructor. From here you can also exchange video between your mobile device and your PC.
My Lessons & Drills houses analyzed video and imported content from the V1 Pro PC application. Video listed in this section may be added to lessons you perform for your students, like introductions, tips, prescribed exercises, and more.
– If a video has been downloaded to your device, you’ll see it listed with green text.
– The preview and organization feature allows you to either analyze raw video from the My Videos list or review a previously analyzed video from My Lessons & Drills. Simply click on a video to open the preview and organization page.
– No longer need a video? The trashcan icon can be used to permanently delete any video from your locker. However, if the video has been downloaded previously, it will remain in your stored video folder until you delete it using the trashcan icon on that page as well.
Let’s Get to Work
Once you’ve successfully authenticated with the V1 Academy, you can begin working with students. To get started, click Students at the bottom of the app. You can add new students by using the plus icon or importing them from your academy.
– Once a student is selected, you can use the camera icon to record and analyze the new video.
– From the analysis window, you can select the V1 logo to begin a begin a lesson.
– If a student uploads and assigns a video to you via your academy, you will find it in your inbox waiting for acceptance and analysis.
– Visit the library to download models and manage video stored on your device