How to compare two videos
- From the Stored, Locker, or Models tab, select and then choose to Analyze a reference video.
- Touch the V1 Sports for Android icon or touch your MENU button and select Compare.
- From the same or another Stored category, select and then choose to Compare a second video. Your second video will appear above your reference video.
- Rotate your Android phone onto its side to view the two videos side by side.
- Touch the V1 Sports for Android icon or touch your MENU key and select Flip if you are comparing a right-handed video to a left-handed video.
- Select Tools and select the Pan/Zoom tool to pan and zoom one or both videos until the subjects appear to be in similar positions and have similar sizes.
- Touch the V1 Sports for Android icon or touch your MENU key and select Compare to find another video to compare to the same reference video.
- To end video comparison, touch your phone's BACK button.
How to select the video to control
The video position slider and playback buttons are used to control one video at a time. To select the video to control, tap on it. You will see the selected video flash and its position value highlighted as an indicator. Tapping both videos at the same time allow you to sync up the two videos and have them play back simultaneously.
How to overlay the two videos
Touch the V1 Sports for Android icon or touch your MENU key and, when in Compare mode, select Overlay. You will see your two videos overlaid with transparency. When you tap the video, video control is toggled between the two videos.