Checking your locker outside of RightViewPro
RightViewPro lets you check your online locker from outside of the app as well. This will allow you to have a view available (or open) on your Android phone's home screen at any time.
How to enable Live Folders
- From RightViewPro's Settings page, check the "Use Live Folder" checkbox. To view RightViewPro's settings, click your Android phone's MENU button and select "Settings".
- Log into your online locker by entering your log-in information and touching the Login button.
- Hide or Exit RightViewPro. You can hide the app by pressing your phone's BACK or HOME button. You can also exit by touching your MENU button and selecting Exit.
- Hold down (long-press) a blank space on your home screen until the "Add to Home screen" box pops up. Select "Folders" and then "RVPA Locker".
- This will place the folder on your home screen. Clicking the folder will display your current RVPA online locker.
- Clicking a video will display RightViewPro's preview screen and you can perform all of the available actions on your video.